The MagazineOur magazine (32 pages, many in colour, A5) will not only keep you up to date with all the latest news, but it will give even the most devoted fans new insights, thanks to exclusive interviews with the people that worked with ABBA back in the days, stories about records and memorabilia for both beginners and advanced collectors, a Q&A section and specials about different events in the careers of Agnetha, Björn, Benny and Frida. This is also the place to look for competitions where you can win things that are autographed by all four members, get tickets to shows, get the latest Fan Club Shop catalogue and much more. We have our own photographers, access to a big archive of unpublished photos (every magazine includes an A4 poster) and, besides the stories by our own staff members, we are always welcoming entries from our readers. Every now and then, there is a special gift with the magazine, like the sought-after CDs that Polar made for us. We are proud to say that several of the people in the inner circle around ABBA have asked for a subscription and, of course, the ABBA members themselves get their own copies.
The magazine is published four times a year, very occasionally with extra newsletters in between. The magazine is published in English. A translation in French is available on request.
Magazine 151 is published on the 16th June
This issue celebrates the spectacular launch of the ABBA Voyage show at the Queen Elizabeth Park in Stratford, east London. We have an extensive review of the wonderful VIP evening where all four members of ABBA delighted us with their attendance. Svana Gisla and Ludvig Andersson generously spare the time to answer questions ahead of the show's debut, and we have our usual mix of features, flashbacks and a special competition where you can exclusively win a book signed by all four members of the group.
Here are the links which are mentioned in the news section and at other places in the magazine.
- ABBA Voyage concert opens in London
- New ABBA box set releases on CD and LP
- ABBA albums receive the picture disc treatment
- ABBA win Swedish Grammis award in Stockholm
INTERVIEWS, REPORTS & REVIEWS
- ABBA Voyage - full report of VIP night with new photos
- Svana & Ludvig answer fans’ questions about the show
- Forum - fans give their reaction to the concert
- Pippi På Cirkus - Stockholm gears up for show premiere
- ABBA in Japan - flashback to 1972
- Frida - memories of Dutch promotional visit in 1982
- Nashville Train - the country band that did 'ABBA in their way'
- Lyrics - Never Again (Tomas Ledin & Agnetha)
A sample copy of the Official International ABBA Fan Club magazine can be ordered through our 'Buy a sample issue' page